Universal robust band saw is appraised for general use in continuous uninterrupted production plants and in work-shops (work on locks, maintenance) as well. Industrial band 27 x 0.9 mm is manufactured in many versions and allows for cutting of wide range of materials, including stainless steel or tool steel.
The machine is equipped with high-performance industrial hydraulic unit. Pressing a single switch will execute complete cutting cycle – material clamping, band and cooling system start, cutting, band and cooling stop, arm uplift to the original adjustable position and vice unclamping. All of this in connection with hydraulics-controlled saw band feed into cut significantly increases cutting efficiency, especially in larger series and cutting of full and high-quality materials. When you switch to the manual mode you can control all fun-ctions separately. Hydraulic unit allows you to set the required pressure of the vice. Maximum cutting efficiency is maintained also thanks to the possibility of setting optimum saw band rate by a frequency converter in the range between 15 and 90 m/min., which significantly contributes to cutting accuracy and service life of saw bands. Large base and massive arm turning system with large loading surfaces ensure exceptional stability of the machine even when cutting heavy workpieces.
- Continuous adjustment of the cutting angle within the range 90°–60° when the workpiece is clamped tight.
- Very robust machine framework composes of castings from grey cast iron and ensures vibration absorption.
- Modern concept of the band saw arm allows for large cutting ranges in upright and angular cuts.
- Simple locking and adjusting of the desired cutting angle on the angle scale with stops fixed at 60° to the right and 45° to the left.
- The turntable rotates along with the saw band. Thanks to that the saw band does not cut into the loading surface of the vice.
- The massive vice ensures easy and reliable material locking.
- Large diameter running wheels and precise three-side hardmetal guiding ensure long service life of the band and cutting accuracy.
- Overdesign of running wheel bearings, tensioning wheel system and all rotary parts ensures long service life of the ma-chine.
- Noiseless and maintenance-free band drive is provided by an industrial electric motor with worm gearbox.
- The machine is connected to a complete cooling system with a high-performance pump and possibility of regulating the
- flow on both guiding heads independently. Coolant tank with a pump is placed in the base of the machine.
- The machine checks correct tension or break of the saw band. If the saw band breaks the machine automatically switches off.
- Easy control by ergonomically placed controls (electrical and hydraulics) on the base of the machine.
- The machine is equipped with a hinged stop with a 500mm scale. Hinged system prevents jamming of the material during cutting – it prevents saw band from damage.
|300 x 200||190 x 100||190 x 190||120 x 130|
|Main motor||400 V, 50 Hz, 2,2 kW|
|Pump motor||400 V, 50 Hz, 0,05 kW|
|Hydraulic motor unit||400 V, 50 Hz, 0,55 kW|
|Saw blade speed||15-90 m/min.|
|Working height of vice||910 mm|
|Hydraulic system oil||cca 25 l (ISO 6743/4-HM, DIN 51 524 part 2-HLP)|
|Coolant tank||cca 15 l|
|Machine dimensions (min.)||1470 x 951 x 1455 mm|
|Machine dimensions (max.)||1940 x 1451 x 1780 mm|
|Machine weight||550 kg|