Lighter version of ARG 130 designed for work on construction sites and installations. In order to minimize the total weight the arm, base plate and table are made of cast aluminium. To achieve the maximum service life the vice and wheels of the saw band are made of grey cast iron. To allow for easy trans-port the machine is equipped with an arm lock in low position, travelling wheels and a handle. Saw band feed into cut, arm uplift and material clamping are carried out manually.
- Modern concept of the band saw arm allows for large cutting ranges in upright and angular cuts.
- Continuous adjustment of the cutting angle within the range 90°–60° when the workpiece is clamped tight.
- Simple locking and adjusting of the desired cutting angle on the angle scale.
- Maximum cutting accuracy and saw band service life in this category of band saws.
- High-precision three-side hardmetal band saw guidance.
- Manufactured bearing of running wheels, tensioning wheel system and all rotary parts are the same as in big professional machines.
- Professional, noiseless and maintenance-free band drive is provided by an industrial electric motor with worm gearbox.
- Single-phase, single-speed 230 V motor.
- The machine is equipped with a 250 mm workpiece stop.
Folding base U 130
Allows for machine installation at ergonomic height. Travelling wheels facilitate machine transport on the base both in its folded and unfolded positions.
|180 x 100||115 x 75||70 x 60|
|Main motor||230 V, 50 Hz, 0,55 kW|
|Saw blade speed||75 m/min.|
|Machine dimensions (min.)||980 x 420 x 550 m|
|Machine dimensions (max.)||1030 x 840 x 810 mm|
|Machine weight||48 kg|