Universal robust band saw is appraised for general use in continuous uninterrupted production plants and in work-shops (work on locks, maintenance) as well. Industrial band 27 x 0.9 mm is manufactured in many versions and allows for cutting of wide range of materials, including stainless steel or tool steel.
The machine is equipped with a simple hydraulic unit which facilitates the automatic uplift of the saw band arm after the cut is finished. This system makes the operation of the machine much easier, especially when cutting larger series. Uplift height can be adjusted according to the size of the material to be cut. The feed into cut is carried out by the weight of the arm, with the possibility of continuous regulation by the oil damper butterfly valve. When the cutting is finished the band drive automatically switches off and the arm goes up to the set position. Three-phase two-speed motor (400 V) allows you to select the speed of 40 or 80 m/min. according to characteristics of the material to be cut.
- Continuous adjustment of the cutting angle within the range 90°–60° when the workpiece is clamped tight.
- Very robust machine framework composes of castings from grey cast iron and ensures vibration absorption.
- Modern concept of the band saw arm allows for large cutting ranges in upright and angular cuts.
- Simple locking and adjusting of the desired cutting angle on the angle scale with stops fixed at end positions.
- Massive quick-clamping vice ensures easy and reliable material clamping.
- Large diameter running wheels and precise three-side hardmetal guiding ensure long service life of the band and cutting accuracy.
- Overdesign of running wheel bearings, tensioning wheel system and all rotary parts ensures long service life of the machine.
- Noiseless and maintenance-free band drive is provided by an industrial electric motor with worm gearbox.
- The machine is connected to a complete cooling system with a high-performance pump and possibility of regulating the flow on both guiding heads independently. Coolant tank with a pump is placed in the base of the machine.
- The machine checks correct tension or break of the saw band. If the saw band breaks the machine automatically switches off.
- Easy control by ergonomically placed controls (electrical and hydraulics) on the base of the machine.
- A continuously adjustable stop with a 500mm scale is supplied with the machine.
|300 x 200||190 x 190||120 x 130|
|Main motor||400 V, 50 Hz, 0,9/1,4 kW|
|Pump motor||400 V, 50 Hz, 0,05 kW|
|Hydraulic motor unit||400 V, 50 Hz, 0,18 kW|
|Saw blade speed||40/80 m/min.|
|Working height of vice||910 mm|
|Hydraulic system oil||cca 6 l (ISO 6743/4-HM, DIN 51 524 part 2-HLP)|
|Coolant tank||cca 15 l|
|Machine dimensions (min.)||750 x 1500 x 1400 mm|
|Machine dimensions (max.)||1550 x 1850 x 2050 mm|
|Machine weight||340 kg|