Universal robust band saw is appraised for general use in continuous uninterrupted production plants and in work-shops (work on locks, maintenance) as well. Industrial band 27 x 0.9 mm is manufactured in many versions and allows for cutting of wide range of materials, including stainless steel or tool steel.
The band saw arm uplift is manual; the feed into cut is carried out by the weight of the arm, with the possibility of continuous regulation by the oil damper butterfly valve. When the cut is finished the band saw drive automatically switches off. To facilitate easy arm uplift the machine is equipped with adjustable tension springs that allow for setting of optimum force required for the arm uplift according to characteristics of the material to be cut. Vice system contributes to versatility of use by providing bilateral continuous setting of the cutting angle within the ranges 60° to the right and 45° to the left. Large base and massive arm turning system with large loading surfaces ensure exceptional stability of the machine even when cutting heavy workpieces.
- Robust machine framework composes of castings from grey cast iron and therefore ensures vibration absorption.
- Modern concept of the band saw arm allows for large cutting ranges in upright and angular cuts.
- Simple locking and adjusting of the desired cutting angle on the angle scale with stops fixed at 60° to the right and 45° to the left.
- The turntable rotates along with the saw band. Thanks to that the saw band does not cut into the loading surface of the vice.
- Massive quick-clamping vice ensures easy and reliable material clamping.
- Large diameter running wheels and precise three-side hardmetal guiding ensure long service life of the band and cutting accuracy.
- Overdesign of running wheel bearings, tensioning wheel system and all rotary parts ensures long service life of the machine.
- Noiseless and maintenance-free band drive is provided by an industrial electric motor with worm gearbox.
- Three-phase two-speed motor (400 V) allows you to select the speed of 40 or 80 m/min. according to characteristics of the material to be cut.
- The machine is connected to a complete cooling system with a high-performance pump and possibility of regulating the
- flow on both guiding heads independently. Coolant tank with a pump is placed in the base of the machine.
- Easy control by ergonomically placed controls (electrical and hydraulics) on the base of the machine.
- The machine is equipped with a hinged stop with a 500mm scale. Hinged system prevents the workpiece from jamming during cutting.
|300 x 200
|190 x 100
|190 x 190
|120 x 130
|400 V, 50 Hz, 0,9/1,4 kW
|400 V, 50 Hz, 0,05 kW
|Saw blade speed
|Working height of vice
|cca 15 l
|Machine dimensions (min.)
|1620 x 950 x 1420 mm
|Machine dimensions (max.)
|1860 x 1680 x 1980 mm