A new unique design. An upgraded version of the legendary ARG 300 model series, manufactured for over 20 years, with a completely new saw blade arm.
The most up to date concept of the cast iron arm creates a closed section that is hollow along its full length at all load-carrying points. This guarantees outstanding stiffness of the entire system, maximum accuracy during cutting and a long service life of the saw blade. All of electrical wiring and coolant distribution are concealed in hollow parts of the arm, which means they are protected from damage. The new concept of the arm also brings a great simplification when changing the saw band or when cleaning the inside of the arm. You just need to open the hinged back cover of the arm and it will stay locked in the upper position. Apart from the new saw arm design, there are many technological adjustments that improve user comfort as well as the quality and durability of the machine.
Universal robust band saw is appraised for general use in continuous uninterrupted production plants and in work-shops (work on locks, maintenance) as well. Industrial band 27 x 0.9 mm is manufactured in many versions and allows for cutting of wide range of materials, including stainless steel or tool steel. The machine is equipped with a simple hydraulic unit which facilitates the automatic uplift of the saw band arm after the cut is finished. In contrast to manual uplift this system makes the operation of the machine much easier, especially when cutting larger series. Uplift height can be adjusted according to the size of the material to be cut. The feed into cut is carried out by the weight of the arm, with the possibility of continuous regulation by the oil damper butterfly valve. To achieve a maximum productivity of cutting there is now a new possibility to set the optimum sawblade speed by a frequency converter in the range of 15–90 m/min. This considerably contributes to the speed and accuracy of the cut and service life of the sawblades. Ergonomic base is equipped with a large removable chips container.
- Continuous adjustment of the cutting angle within the range 90°–60° when the workpiece is clamped tight.
- Very robust machine framework composes of castings from grey cast iron and ensures vibration absorption.
- Massive arm turning system with large loading surfaces ensures exceptional stability of the machine even when cutting heavy workpieces.
- Modern concept of the band saw arm allows for large cutting ranges in upright and angular cuts.
- Simple locking and adjusting of the desired cutting angle on the angle scale.
- Massive quick-clamping vice ensures easy and reliable material clamping.
- Large diameter running wheels and precise three-side hardmetal guiding ensure long service life of the band and cutting accuracy.
- Overdesign of running wheel bearings, tensioning wheel system and all rotary parts ensures long service life of the machine.
- Noiseless and maintenance-free band drive is provided by an industrial electric motor with worm gearbox.
- The machine is connected to a complete cooling system with a high-performance pump and possibility of regulating the flow on both guiding heads independently. Coolant tank with a pump is placed in the base of the machine.
- The machine checks correct tension or break of the saw band. If the saw band breaks the machine automatically switches off.
- Easy control by ergonomically placed controls (electrical and hydraulics) on the base of the machine.
- The machine is equipped with a hinged stop with a 500mm scale. Hinged system prevents the workpiece from jamming during cutting.
|375 x 190||240 x 160||150 x 150|
|Main motor||400 V, 50 Hz, 2,2 kW|
|Pump motor||400 V, 50 Hz, 0,05 kW|
|Hydraulic motor unit||400 V, 50 Hz, 0,18 kW|
|Saw blade speed||15-90 m/min.|
|Working height of vice||910 mm|
|Hydraulic system oil||cca 6 l (ISO 6743/4-HM, DIN 51 524 part 2-HLP)|
|Coolant tank||cca 15 l|
|Machine dimensions (min.)||900 x 1750 x 1600 mm|
|Machine dimensions (max.)||1650 x 2000 x 2150 mm|
|Machine weight||440 kg|