Fully automated CNC band saw is generally suitable for cutting big series in the heaviest and non-stop operating plants, and also for cutting heavy workpieces of larger cross-sections. Compared to ARG 250 and 300 CF-NC using blade 27 x 0.9 mm, this model is fitted with the saw band 34 x 1.1 mm, which greatly increases the productivity of the machine and the accuracy of the cut, especially when cutting larger cross-sections of solid materials.
A completely new, revolutionary concept of the band saw arm casting and a unique design. Arm cast is hollow along the entire length of its support parts and forms a closed profile. This ensure excellent stiffness of the whole system and accurate cut. The machine is equipped with a workpiece feed by industrial servomotor with a new control system. The servomotor and ball screw ensure high speed and maximum accuracy of workpiece feed, even in multiple feed when cutting long pieces. Options of setting three feed rates – 27, 42 or 50 mm/s acording to weight and length of the workpiece to be cut. Maximum length of a single feed is 500 mm.
Central control panel with a big colour touch screen (7.5”) ensures simple intuitive control of all features of the machine. The control unit allows for programming of up to 60 programmes for quick setting of the feed length in repetitive production. Each programme can be annotated, e.g. by the drawing number. Possibility of programming and cutting of different number of pieces of different sizes without the need for further operation of the machine.The machine can be controlled in fully automatic, semi-automatic or manual mode. In manual mode all functions of the machine are controlled separately.
Workpiece clamping and arm feed into and out of the cut in the desired position according to section of the workpiece are controlled by hydraulics. The so-called “floating” design of the feed vice ensures accurate feeding of uneven and crude workpieces. Regulation of pressure of the feeding and fixed vice is included in the standard equipment. Maximum cutting efficiency is maintained also thanks to the possibility of setting optimum saw band rate by a frequency converter in the range between 15 and 90 m/min, which significantly contributes to cutting accuracy and service life of saw bands. Maximum accuracy of workpiece feeding is based on a very robust construction of the machine with all the main parts made of grey cast iron and massive framework of the feeding system. Large base and overall massive framework guarantee exceptional stability of the machine even when cutting heavy workpieces. The base is equipped with a large removable chips container and allows for installation of an optional worm chips container. Industrial band 34 x 1.1 mm is manufactured in many versions and allows for cutting of wide range of materials, including stainless steel or tool steel.
- Continuous manual setting of the cutting angle within 90°– 45°. The material can be cut by angular cutting or in automatic mode as well.
- Very robust machine framework composes of castings from grey cast iron and ensures vibration absorption.
- Modern concept of the band saw arm allows for large cutting rangesin upright and angular cuts.
- Large diameter running wheels and precise three-side hardmetal guiding ensure long service life of the band and cutting accuracy.
- Overdesign of running wheel bearings, tensioning wheel system and all rotary parts ensures long service life of the machine.
- Noiseless and maintenance-free band drive is provided by an industrial electric motor with worm gearbox.
- The machine is connected to a complete cooling system with a highperformanc pump and possibility of regulating the flow on both guiding heads independently and on an additional adjustable outlet. Coolant tank with high-performance pump is placed in the base of the machine.
- The machine checks correct tension or break of the saw band. If the saw band breaks the machine automatically switches off.
- Easy intuitive controls by ergonomically places controls on the central control panel.
|360 x 250
|250 x 150
|400 V, 50 Hz, 3 kW
|400 V, 50 Hz, 0,12 kW
|Hydraulic motor unit
|400 V, 50 Hz, 0,55 kW
|Servo motor of the feed
|Feed rate of material
|Working height of vice
|Hydraulic system oil
|cca 25 l (ISO 6743/4-HM, DIN 51 524 part 2-HLP)
|cca 40 l
|Machine dimensions (min.)
|1930 x 2070 x 1600 mm
|Machine dimensions (max.)
|1930 x 2070 x 2000 mm (v rozměrech není uvedena noha ovládacího panelu)