A completely new, revolutionary concept of the band saw arm casting and a new, unique design. The band saw arm casting is hollow in its full length and it forms a closed section. This ensures optimum stiffness of the whole system and maximum accuracy cutting. The robust band saw is generally suitable for all demanding production plants. The saw band sized 34 x 1.1 mm ensures accurate cutting of large cross-sections.
The band is manufactured in many versions and allows for cutting of wide range of materials, including stainless steel or tool steel. Vice system contributes to versatility of use by providing bilateral continuous setting of the cutting angle within the ranges 60° to the right and 45° to the left. The band saw arm uplift is manual; the feed into cut is carried out by the weight of the arm, with the possibility of smooth continuous regulation by the oil damper butterfly valve. When the cut is finished the band saw drive automatically switches off. To facilitate easy arm uplift the machine is equipped with adjustable tension springs that allow for setting of optimum force required for the arm uplift according to characteristics of the material to be cut. Maximum cutting efficiency is maintained also thanks to the possibility of setting optimum saw band rate by a frequency converter in the range between 15 and 90 m/min., which significantly contributes to cutting accuracy and service life of saw bands. The turntable rotates along with the saw band. Thanks to that the saw band does not cut into the loading surface of the vice. Ergonomic base allows you to install the machine even in confined spaces.
- Very robust machine framework composes of castings from grey cast iron and ensures vibration absorption.
- In order to achieve maximum stiffness of the whole system and cutting accuracy, the band saw arm is attached to a sturdy turntable on both sides in massive housing fitted with pre-stressing tapered roller bearings.
- Modern concept of the band saw arm allows for large cutting ranges in both upright and angular cutting.
- Massive arm turning system with large loading surfaces ensures exceptional stability of the machine even when cutting heavy workpieces.
- Simple locking and adjusting of the desired cutting angle on the angle scale with stops fixed at 60° to the right and 45° to the left.
- Massive quick-clamping vice ensures easy and reliable material clamping.
- Large diameter running wheels and precise three-side hardmetal guiding ensure long service life of the band and cutting accuracy. Large diameter running wheels and precise three-side hardmetal guiding ensure long service life of the band and cutting accuracy.
- Overdesign of running wheel bearings, tensioning wheel system and all rotary parts ensures long service life of the machine.
- Noiseless and maintenance-free band drive is provided by an industrial electric motor with worm gearbox. The machine is connected to a complete cooling system with a high-performance pump and possibility of regulating the flow on both guiding heads independently. Coolant tank with a pump is placed in the base of the machine.
- All of electrical wiring and coolant distribution are concealed in hollow parts of the arm which means they are protected from damage.
- The new concept of the arm also brings a great simplification when changing the saw band or when cleaning the inside of the arm. You just need to open the hinged back cover of the arm and it will stay locked in the upper position.
- The machine checks correct tension or break of the saw band. If the saw band breaks the machine automatically switches off.
- Easy control by ergonomically placed controls (electrical and hydraulics) on the base of the machine.
- The machine is equipped with a hinged stop with a 500mm scale. Hinged system prevents the workpiece from jamming during cutting.
|400 x 200||250 x 140||250 x 140||150 x 150|
|Main motor||400 V, 50 Hz, 3 kW|
|Pump motor||400 V, 50 Hz, 0,12 kW|
|Saw blade speed||15-90 m/min.|
|Working height of vice||945 mm|
|Coolant tank||cca 35 l|
|Machine dimensions (min.)||2290 x 1360 x 1660 mm|
|Machine dimensions (max.)||2650 x 2040 x 2050 mm|
|Machine weight||720 kg|