A completely new, revolutionary concept of the band saw arm casting and a new, unique design. The band saw arm casting is hollow in its full length and it forms a closed section. This ensures optimum stiffness of the whole system and maximum accuracy cutting. The robust band saw is generally suitable for all demanding production plants. The saw band sized 34 x 1.1 mm ensures accurate cutting of large cross-sections. The band is manufactured in many versions and allows for cutting of wide range of materials, including stainless steel or tool steel.
Pressing a single switch will execute complete cutting cycle – material clamping, band and cooling system start, cutting, band and cooling stop, arm uplift to the original adjustable position and vice unclamping. Easy intuitive controls through a touchscreen on an ergonomic rotary central control panel. The display also shows required lifting height of the saw band arm depending on the cross section of the material to be cut. Moreover it allows you to monitor the number of cut workpieces in the current settings and machine diagnostics (PLC inputs and outputs, history of errors). During cutting the display shows saw band speed, main engine load and any potential error messages. When you switch to the manual mode you can control all functions separa-tely. The machine is equipped with a high-performance industrial hydraulic unit which allows setting of the contact pressure of the vice. All of this in connection with hydraulics-controlled saw band feed into cut significantly increases cutting efficiency, especially in larger series and cutting of full and high-quality materials. Hydraulic unit allows you to set the required pressure of the vice. Maximum cutting efficiency is maintained also thanks to the possibility of setting optimum saw band rate by a frequency converter in the range between 15 and 90 m/min., which significantly contributes to cutting accuracy and service life of saw bands. The overall stability of the machine is also ensured by a robust base. By default machine is equipped with a removable chips container or with an additional conveyor.
- Very robust machine framework composes of castings from grey cast iron and ensures vibration absorption.
- In order to achieve maximum stiffness of the whole system and cutting accuracy, the band saw arm is attached to a sturdy turntable on both sides in massive housing fitted with pre-stressing tapered roller bearings.
- Modern concept of the band saw arm allows for large cutting ranges in both upright and angular cutting.
- The turntable rotates along with the saw band. Thanks to that the saw band does not cut into the loading surface of the vice.
- Massive arm turning system with large loading surfaces ensures exceptional stability of the machine even when cutting heavy workpieces.
- Simple locking and adjusting of the desired cutting angle on the angle scale with stops fixed at 60° to the right and 45° to the left.
- Massive quick-clamping vice ensures easy and reliable material clamping.
- Large diameter running wheels and precise three-side hardmetal guiding ensure long service life of the band and cutting accuracy.
- Overdesign of running wheel bearings, tensioning wheel system and all rotary parts ensures long service life of the machine.
- Noiseless and maintenance-free band drive is provided by an industrial electric motor with worm gearbox.
- The machine is connected to a complete cooling system with a high-performance pump and possibility of regulating the flow on both guiding heads independently. Coolant tank with a pump is placed in the base of the machine.
- All of electrical wiring and coolant distribution are concealed in hollow parts of the arm which means they are protected from damage.
- The new concept of the arm also brings a great simplification when changing the saw band or when cleaning the inside of the arm. You just need to open the hinged back cover of the arm and it will stay locked in the upper position.
- The machine checks correct tension or break of the saw band. If the saw band breaks the machine automatically switches off.
- Easy control by ergonomically placed controls (electrical and hydraulics) on a rotary panel.
- The machine is equipped with a hinged stop with a 500mm scale. Hinged system prevents the workpiece from jamming during cutting.
|400 x 200||250 x 140||250 x 170||150 x 150|
|Main motor||400 V, 50 Hz, 3 kW|
|Pump motor||400 V, 50 Hz, 0,12 kW|
|Hydraulic motor unit||400 V, 50 Hz, 0,37 kW|
|Saw blade speed||15-90 m/min.|
|Working height of vice||995 mm|
|Hydraulic system oil||cca 25 l (ISO 6743/4-HM, DIN 51 524 část 2-HLP)|
|Coolant tank||cca 30 l|
|Machine dimensions (min.)||1900 x 2250 x 1750 mm|
|Machine dimensions (max.)||2450 x 2550 x 2150 mm|
|Machine weight||880 kg|