Robust, two-column semi-automatic machine with a double-sided arm positioning in the range from
45° to the left and 60° to the right.
It is used mainly in industrial operations and by double-sided cutting under angles. Automatic angle adjustment guarantees high productivity and precision of the machine. In its category, the machine is distinguished by a very robust system of two-sided double-column positioning of the arm support together with an automatic hydraulic locking and a large loading area. Exceptionally solid construction of the saw blade arm and the massive dual-column arm support moving on linear lines ensure excellent stiffness of the whole system and an accurate cut.
Optimal clamping during cutting using a fully liftable vice in combination with a fully liftable vertical clamping in the standard version of the machine. For optimal cutting of sections, the saw blade is tilted to the loading area under the angle of 3°. This guarantees optimum engagement of the teeth, better cutting performance, higher quality of the cut and smooth input and output of the saw blade by different cross-sections of the cut material. Nevertheless, the machine deals reliably also with industrial cutting of solid materials.
The vice jaw together with the movable guide head of the saw blade are automatically adjusted on the linear guiding, even when cutting under angles. Thus, it is located as close to the cut as possible, which contributes to the accuracy and speed of the cut. Both guide heads of the saw blade are equipped with automatic control of the feed to the cut. The system monitors the current load on the saw blade and provides automatic coordination of an ideal cutting pressure and feed, considering the current profile of the cut material. This significantly speeds and gives precision to the cut and increases the service life of the saw band.
Maximum cutting efficiency is maintained also thanks to the possibility of setting optimum saw blade speed by a frequency converter in the range from 15 to 110 m/min, which significantly contributes to cutting accuracy and service life of the saw blades. The machine is fitted with a highly productive industrial saw blade 41 x 1.3 mm that is manufactured in many versions and allows for cutting of wide range of materials, including stainless steel or tool steel.
Easy intuitive control is possible through a touchscreen on an ergonomic rotary central control panel.
After setting quick automatic arm positioning on the touchscreen, the desired angle gets set with an accuracy of ± 0.2°. The speed of arm positioning to 45° is about 10 seconds. Arm positioning to 60° is 15 seconds. After material clamping and pressing of a single switch, the machine will execute complete cutting cycle – arm positioning to the desired angle, workpiece clamping, saw blade and cooling system start, cutting, saw blade and cooling stop, arm uplift to the original adjustable position above the material and vice unclamping. Moreover, it allows you to monitor the number of cut workpieces in the current settings and machine diagnostics (PLC inputs and outputs, history of errors). During cutting, the display shows saw blade speed, main motor load and any potential error messages. When you switch to the manual mode, you can control all functions separately. Large base and overall massive framework guarantee exceptional stability of the machine even when cutting heavy workpieces. In the base of the machine, there is a removable chip container, or, it is possible to equip the machine with a rake chip conveyor. The machine is equipped with a high-performance industrial hydraulic unit. Hydraulic unit allows you to set the required pressure of the vice. Hydraulic blade tensioning guarantees perfect tensioning of the saw blade.
- Very robust machine construction composes of massive castings and ensures safe vibration absorption.
- Large diameter blade wheels and precise three-side solid carbide blade guides ensure long service life of the blade and cutting accuracy.
- Overdesign of blade wheel bearings, tensioning wheel system and all rotary parts ensure long service life of the machine.
- Noiseless and maintenance-free band drive is provided by an industrial electric motor with bevel-spur gearbox.
- A circular steel brush powered by an industrial motor with a worm gearbox ensures removal of chips from the saw blade behind the cut.
- The machine is connected to a complete cooling system with a high-performance pump and possibility of regulating the flow on both guiding heads independently. Rinsing pistol is used for easy cleaning of the machine. Coolant tank of approx. 100 l with a high-performance pump are placed in the base of the machine.
- High-quality lighting of the work area by a line of powerful LEDs with a cover.
- The machine checks correct tension or breakage of the saw blade. If the saw blade breaks, the machine automatically switches off.