Massive double-column semi-automatic machine designed for versatile use in the industrial cutting of materials even in the most challenging and non-stop applications.
Exceptionally solid construction of the saw blade arm and the massive dual-column arm support moving on linear lines ensure excellent stiffness of the whole system and accurate cut during industrial cutting of full materials. Full uplift vice ensures a quick and reliable workpiece clamping during cutting. For easier material feed, the vice is fitted with an eccentric roller. The vice jaw together with the movable guide head of the saw blade are automatically adjusted on the linear guiding. Thus, it is located as close to the cut as possible, which contributes to the accuracy and speed of the cut and to the service life of the saw blade. Both guide heads of the saw blade are equipped with automatic control of the feed to the cut. The system monitors the current load on the saw blade and provides automatic coordination of an ideal cutting pressure and feed, considering the current profile of the cut material. This significantly speeds up and gives precision to the cut and increases the service life of the saw blade. Maximum cutting efficiency is maintained also thanks to the possibility of setting optimum saw blade speed by a frequency converter in the range from 10 to 115 m/min, which significantly contributes to cutting accuracy and service life of the saw blades. The machine is fitted with a highly productive industrial saw blade 41 x 1,3 mm that is manufactured in many versions and allows for cutting of wide range of materials, including stainless steel or tool steel.
Ergonomic central control panel ensures easy control of the machine.
After material clamping and pressing of a single switch, the machine will execute complete cutting cycle – workpiece clamping, saw blade and cooling system start, cutting, saw blade and cooling stop, arm uplift to the original adjustable position above the material and vice unclamping. When you switch to the manual mode, you can control all functions separately. Large base and overall massive framework guarantee exceptional stability of the machine even when cutting heavy workpieces. In the base of the machine, there is a removable chip container, or, it is possible to equip the machine with a rake chip conveyor. The machine is equipped with a high-performance industrial hydraulic unit. Hydraulic unit allows you to set the required pressure of the vice. Hydraulic blade tensioning guarantees perfect tensioning of the saw blade.
- In order to achieve maximum accuracy and productivity, the machine is designed only for upright cutting.
- Very robust machine construction composes of massive castings and ensures safe vibration absorption.
- Large diameter blade wheels and precise three-side solid carbide blade guides ensure long service life of the blade and cutting accuracy.
- Overdesign of blade wheel bearings, tensioning wheel system and all rotary parts ensure long service life of the machine.
- Noiseless and maintenance-free band drive is provided by an industrial electric motor with bevel-spur gearbox.
- A circular steel brush powered by an industrial motor with a worm gearbox ensures removal of chips from the saw blade behind the cut.
- The machine is connected to a complete cooling system with a high-performance pump and possibility of regulating the flow on both guiding heads independently and on two additional adjustable outlets. Rinsing pistol is used for easy cleaning of the machine. Coolant tank of approx. 100 l with a high-performance pump are placed in the base of the machine.
- High-quality lighting of the work area by a line of powerful LEDs with a cover.
- The machine checks correct tension or breakage of the saw blade. If the saw blade breaks, the machine automatically switches off.
|600 x 680|
|Main motor||4 kW|
|Pump motor||0,09 W|
|Hydraulic motor unit||1,1 kW|
|Max. cutting in bundle||320 x 600 mm|
|Saw blade speed||10-115 m/min.|
|Saw blade tilt||0|
|Working height of vice||700 mm|
|Hydraulic system oil||Paramol HM 32|
|Coolant tank||100 l|
|Dimensions machine (max.)||3080 x 1260 x 2230 mm|
|Machine weight||1750 kg|